This is a training that requires no qualification for access, but the learner must be at least able to read, write, count and speak a language in view of communication.
• Be at least 15 years of age;
• Know how to read, write and speak a language;
• Have the skills required to practise the desired trade;
• Bear the cost of training;
• The duration of the training depends on the adaptability of the learner.
Carpenter – builder- welder – farmer – livestock producer- fish farmer- dressmaker or tailor – beekeeper – gardener – basket maker – potter – blacksmith – hairdresser, etc.